Hey, Jammers! Welcome to Animal Jam Lake, by LakePaws! This blog will have glitches, contests, cheats and much, much more! Comment often and keep it positive! Thanks! See you in Jamaa!~LakePaws

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome to Animal Jam Lake!

Hi, and welcome to Animal Jam Lake! Animal Jam Lake will help you with updates, glitches, cheats and more. There will also be contests, legends of Jamaa, and stories. I will soon be hiring authors to work for this blog. I will be hiring up to 10 authors, so that will be plenty. If you want to be an author, just comment and tell me your e-mail. But you must have a blogger account and an e-mail that you will be aloud to hand out. You have to know about Animal Jam, too.

My username is LakePaws. I've been playing AJ since March 2012 so I am pretty new. Anyways I hope you will enjoy this blog. 

Thanks, and visit often. Don't forget to comment!
~LakePaws

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!!!!

    *gives reese cup**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog look! ^^

    Could you follow my blogs?

    Animal Jam Bouncies (jammie263.blogspot.com)

    Jammie263's Life (jammie263life.blogspot.com)

    Thanks a ton! You're doing a very good job on this!!

    See you in Jamaa!

    ~Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to see the posts that you'll post! :D

    ReplyDelete

Always respect other Jammers' opinions and never be rude. Remember; nobody likes rude Jammers. Never swear and if you don't like this blog, please don't comment, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

~LakePaws